[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned list updated 8/211/09

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 11:20:55 -0500

I LOVE the mis-type in the subject line!  Cindy finally figured out how to
squeeze more time in our lives!  August now has 211 days and surely school
children everywhere rejoice, unless they have already started school, of
course.  (totally tongue in cheek, folks!)

anyway, I am scanning Conversations with the Voiceless by John Wessells,
foreword by Joni Eareckson Tada, and maybe today or tomorrow, The Bobbsey
Twins, The Secret at the Seashore by Laura Lee Hope.

In the mean times, I work on proofing 10 Days to Self-Esteem, a few pages a day
since the tables & checklists are a pain right now.  Smiles.

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce