[bksvol-discuss] Re: books to scan

  • From: "Kai" <kaianne2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 02:30:16 -0700

I second that suggestion. I'm a huuuuuuge wrestling fan and am dying to read
that and the other wrestling books that are out, esp Mick Foley's Have A
Nice Day and his second book, of which the name escapes me for the moment.
I'm also interested in reading The Rock's autobiography, Missy Hyatt's,
Chyna's and The Hardy Boyz autobiographies. If anyone could find any or all
those and any other wrestling books and scan them in, I'd, for one, be
eternally grateful!!!

Actually, I have a signed copy of Foley's Have A Nice Day! A Tale of Blood
and Sweatsocks or something to that effect. I'm expecting the OpenBook
scanning program in the next week or so, I can get started scanning that
huge book if no one else is planning to. Let me know if it's already in the
archives or if it's okay for me to scan that one in?

Kai