[bksvol-discuss] books request

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Volunteers, Bookshare" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 06:56:46 -0400

Hi all,

I've been looking for the works of an author all weekend, and I can't find him
anywhere except on Audible.  I want to request that somebody please scan the
works of Christian Jacq, a Swiss egyptologist who writes historical novels
about ancient Egypt.  I would like to have his series about the judge:  Beneath
The Pyramid, The Secret of The Desert, and, Shadow Of The Sphinx.  There are
also five books in the Ramses series which is about Ramses The Great.  If
anyone scans them, I'll be happy to proof.  thanks.  I was thinkming of
recommending these books, at least the first three, for the Mystery Discussion
Group in the fall.

Ann P.

--
AAnn K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT