[bksvol-discuss] books on Wish List already on bookshare

  • From: "Cheryl Fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 05:14:48 -0600

Hi. Updating the wish list must be quite a time-consuming project. I noticed that there's a book listed twice that's already on bookshare.org. It is Chain Fire by Terry Goodkind. I have already clicked the "scan it" link and written about the duplication in the resulting e-mail. I'm not sure if that's what I was supposed to do, but it's early morning and my coffee's still brewing *smile*.

Cheryl Fogle MA
Ph.D. candidate in Anthropology, University of New Mexico