[bksvol-discuss] books in spanish

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 01:43:42 -0700 (PDT)

There is a copy of the Spanish edition of The Giver,
El Dador, in the collection but it's rated only Fair.
That rating may be wrong, however. Delfina is given as
the submitter, and I believe that is a publisher.

We do have some people fluent in Spanish among us. I'm
sure one would be willing to validate the books if you
scanned them and posted here that they needed a
Spanish-fluent person to validate.

Speaking of which, Dilsia, are you still here? I
haven't seen you post recently. Is everything o.k.?

Be a PS3 game guru.