[bksvol-discuss] Re: books added to the collection

  • From: jlc <whoschu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 13:58:12 -0700 (PDT)

Charisma, I've only been around a couple of months longer than you and I really
appreciate you asking questions. I've learned some things.

I also had a book I proofread and submitted (early on) that I can't find
anywhere (checkout, in process, in the library), but I never followed up on it.
Everything else, though, I've received pretty quick feedback (sometimes within
day) that it was accepted or rejected (ooh, I hate that one and my goal is
never
to get another one rejected).

Cheers and thanks to y'all who keep teaching me. Julie