[bksvol-discuss] Re: books I may not be able to renew

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 16:04:38 +0000

Hi Cindy,

I renewed the Grim Reaper book for you.

Best,

Madeleine

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cindy Rosenthal
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 6:08 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] books I may not be able to renew

 I received notice that a couple of books I'm working on are about to expire,
but the renewal link isn't there and I'll  be away from the computer for a few
days.  The books are The Grim Reaper and Celestial Harmonies. (The later says
Hold for Vivian but neither she nor an earlier person was able to proof it, so
I am. The original person did a terrible job (a former  bookshare employee; it
is a tome, lots foreign words: Hungarian and Russian---and also the beginning
is a list with tiny numbers rather than a paragrph) but it is an interesting
history /family biography. I have the print book (821 pages) and plan to get to
it eventually (livelong enough) , but  I have another tome and a few other
books to do first, so if  someone else wants to give it a try feel free;
 abut leave the Grim Reaper alone, please