[bksvol-discuss] Re: book to scan?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 19:43:28 -0700

Charisma, I'm really sorry to hear about your brain injury. Hoe did you do
it? If you don't mnd perhaps yo an write me off lit and tell me. I know
about strokes, having had a small one, but I can't imagine how you could
injure yourself -- oh -- except perhpas by falling, which I try to be very
careful not to do.
Cindy grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx, or socly@xxxxxxxxx

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 2:30 PM, misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bookshare used to do that a lot, but not much these days. Occasionally
Madeleine sends books that bookshare has received out to volunteers to be
scanned. I'd offer, but all I do is chop and scan paperbacks these days
using a page scanner.

Misha

On 10/27/2015 2:23 PM, Charisma wrote:

I bought a book that I really want to read. It seems to be out of
print and I certainly cannot find it in audio anywhere. Sadly, it now
seems I don't even have the vision left to properly scan and format a
book anymore. I know some folks do it blind but I have not had that
training and right now my brain injury (I gave myself another this
past summer) has made it so I can't learn anything new. Can I donate
it to the collection in the hopes it will get scanned sometime in the
future?

Charisma
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get a list

put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get a list