[bksvol-discuss] book reviews

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 21:08:44 -0500

If it is possible to write reviews and put them temporarily on Jake's site then the reviews can collect there. Then at some time all the reviews could be taken en masse and added to the bookshare site. This way we can all keep accumulating reviews without involving staff for now. Jake is this reasonable?

E.
At 08:58 PM 1/5/2007, you wrote:
I meant to ask, how do we get that fixed? Tell
Gustavo? Is there anyway anyone else can fix it like
the uploaded or submitter?

Cindy