[bksvol-discuss] Re: book question

  • From: "Pratik patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:45:42 -0400

Sue,

I would please ask that you not forward list messages to Gustavo and let
Gerald and/or Jonna do that since they have agreed to be list monitors.  We
have seen many mmessages from you in the last few weeks talking about
Bookshare's efficiency.  The more e-mail traffic you create for Gustavo or
other staff the less time theyhave to focus on their tasks and the less
efficient they can be.  Especially since Gerald already indicated that he
would intervene to ensure that Amber's questions are answered, it creates
unnecessary work for the staff.

Please take this suggestion in the spirit in which it is intended.

Sincerely,

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Director, CUNY Assistive technology Services (CATS)
The City University of New York
pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx
  _____