[bksvol-discuss] Re: boks-being-scanned list pdated 7/30/09

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 20:49:32 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks. big smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

--- On Fri, 7/31/09, Mayrie ReNae <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Mayrie ReNae <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: boks-being-scanned list pdated 7/30/09
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, July 31, 2009, 2:06 PM

Hi Cindy,

    No advantage at all of separating the title,
author and scanner/proofreader onto different lines.  Your practise of
putting all of this information on one line works fine.  No worries.

Mayrie

Date: Friday, July
        31, 2009, 2:21 AM

        Hi Cindy,

        Oh, I didn't know that size of the
        document was an issue. I wonder if that is specific to your e-mail
        service.  I e-mail much larger rtf documents regularly. Oh,
        well. You have to do what you have to do.   Well then, I'm good
        with title, author, and scanner and proofreader (if there is a
        proofreader) for each book being on one line..  Works for me.

        Mayrie

        From:
        bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx