[bksvol-discuss] Re: bksvol-discuss Digest V10 #55

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 21:16:00 -0700

2 things:

1) If this scholarship has not been given, I'd like to nominate
someone. His name is Deon, he's in our writers' group, he lost his
eyesight in 2010, the family income obviously decreased markedly after
that, & he's going to have to have extensive brain tumor surgery this
coming week. He'll be a long time convalescing, & I thought he could
really use this. I guess our writers group could come up w/the funds,
& we will if he doesn't get this, but I just thought... I can provide
more information if requested.

I was unaware of Mary's passing. I am incredibly saddened. I hate
finding out like this, in passing, so to speak.

2. I have sent some materials to Mr. Kaur. The No Fear Shakespeare
Romeo & Juliet book appears to be freely available online. I'd hate to
see folks make like an egg & scramble to scann & proof it when the
materials are already available.

--
Blame the computer--why not? It can't defend itself & occasionally
might even be the culprit