[bksvol-discuss] author request

  • From: Shayla Key Parker <shaylakey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 14:53:24 -0400

All,

I recently read a book called Spin by Robert Charles Wilson off Bookshare. It's science fiction, and one of the best books I've read in quite a while. My review is at http://lightreads.livejournal.com/16055.html for those wanting more information.

Anyway, investigation shows that Wilson has written twelve books, only four of which are on Bookshare. We already have Spin, The Chronoliths, Darwinia, and Bios. We don't have:

A Hidden Place
Memory Wire
Gypsies
The Divide
A Bridge of Years
The Harvest
Mysterium
The Perseids and Other Stories
Blind Lake

Descriptions of all these can be found at http://www.robertcharleswilson.com/

Before I go and buy any of these, I wanted to see if anyone has library or other free access to any of them, and would be interested in scanning. I will validate, of course.

Thanks,
Shayla