[bksvol-discuss] attention Solsticesinger

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:22:54 -0500

Hello, you knew me on my telespace as Destiny and we talked about your scanning
some books of mine and me proofing them.  You asked me to hold off on sending
them to you as you were finishing your degree and had several other things
going on, and I was wondering if you were still wanting me to hold off or what?
 I'm willing to send these titles to bookshare or someone else to be scanned if
I can do it without spending a bundle on postage.  I have about 12 titles of
Christian literature, fiction and nonfiction from authors that are either
minimally or not at all represented and I want to help get these into the
collection if at all possible for all to be blessed with their availability.
Thanks and have a blessed day.