[bksvol-discuss] Re: attention, Dark Shadows fans

  • From: "Lady Kai" <kaianne2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 06:15:51 -0700

Well, it helps to know that it doesn't matter which order you read them in.
I'll just go ahead and start reading the ones I have then...which are all
the ones that are on bookshare already. *l*

I have a book I scanned and want to submit, but I have to rescan the pages
with the copyright/ISDN info. Otherwise, it's good to go. When I can get
those two pages scanned in, I'll be announcing which book that is. Actually,
I might as well mention it now just in case someone else scanned it. It's
Narcissis In Chains by Laurell K. Hamilton. I'm a huge fan of hers and was
disappointed to find that there's only 2 of her books on the site and
neither are from her more populare Anita Blake series. Today's my b-day and
am hoping that I get a book certificate and I plan on buying as many of her
books as possible and as soon as I get the OpenBook scanning program that
rehab should be sending soon...hopefully...I plan on spending several days
scanning in as many as I can. Even if I don't get a cert for my b-day, I'll
go to the library or a thrift store to get as many of her earlier books to
add to the LKH section that's woefully lacking. She's one of my fav authors
and it would be lovely if others could be able to read more than just 2 of
her books on bookshare.

Anyway, I'll shut up. It's 6 in the morning and I haven't even slept yet. I
tend to get chatty if I haven't slept for a couple days. So I'll go do that
and calm down. *lol*

Good night...rather morning to all!

Kai