[bksvol-discuss] Re: assassin's quest

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 05:55:45 -0400

Dear E.,

It looks like G. Cindy and I both replied at the same time.
Excellent

G. Cindy, it's all yours!  Thanks!

Marilyn

On Jun 18, 2008, at 5:50 AM, Marilyn Beasley wrote:

Dear E.,

My library has that book, I can help you with that after I take
care of some personal matters, probably over the weekend
or early next week.

Please write me offlist and tell me exactly what you need.

Marilyn
mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Jun 17, 2008, at 10:31 PM, E. wrote:

If somebody can get
Assassin's Quest
by Robin Hobb
from the library and send me the chapter titles and the page numbers for the beginning of each chapter, I can fix up the copy of the book I have here and submit it as a bso.

Thanks to Donna it is a very clean scan.

E.