[bksvol-discuss] Re: anybody recognize this message?

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:56:33 -0600

Elizabeth,

The reference to BBX makes me wonder if Bookshare's tools are having trouble
processing your uploaded file.  I'd suggest trying the trick of getting
another software package to save the file, then trying it again.  It's also
possible that something's happened on the server and a network admin may
need to get involved to fix a problem before you can upload.  If that's the
case, then we should be hearing from someone else soon that they are also
having trouble uploading.  If you continue to have problems uploading this
file while others are successfully uploading books, and you are able to
upload your next validation successfully and this one still doesn't upload,
then I'd recommend e-mailing the file to Bookshare for troubleshooting.

BTW, did you contact Webmaster like the error message recommended?  You
might also want to contact Support.

HTH

Gerald