[bksvol-discuss] Re: any ideas

  • From: Tony Baechler <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 22:32:09 -0700

Hi. My suggestion would be to completely uninstall the bookshare.org unpack utility and completely uninstall VRS. Then try installing the unpack utility first since I think the format changed recently. Try installing VRS after that. If that still doesn't work, I am out of ideas. This should eliminate the permission issue in XP. Of course do all this from your main user account. If you only have one account and do not have multiple users, don't worry about that. There is no chance that multiple users use your computer?