[bksvol-discuss] Re: another question about headings

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 08:44:37 -0800

In my opinion these discussions about headers and elipses in tables of contents have gone on ad nauseum. Obviously we scanners and proofreaders need direction. Can't the advisory team communicate this to staff and come up with guidelines for us that will be stated in the manual? I'm assuming that part of the problem is knowing how best to convert our material into meaningful DAISY format, right? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>