[bksvol-discuss] Re: another book we'll be doing inhouse

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 18:33:03 -0500

Yay! I was going to ask about this one, and if it was going to be done in house. You beat me to it, Carrie, and answered my question before I even asked it!

Thanks for letting us know.  smile.

Judy s.
Carrie Karnos wrote:
Hi gang,

Just to let everyone know, we'll be processing "Highest Duty: My Search for What Really Matters" by Chesley Sullenberger inhouse. It's being released today, so I'll pick it up sometime this week.

As we're heading into the holiday season, there will be more books than usual being released, especially blockbusters that the publishing industry hopes will sell as gifts.

Thanks, Carrie