[bksvol-discuss] added pages/sections

  • From: KGnfOnWheels@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 20:31:44 EDT

I am having ALOT of trouble with Word and Kursweille!   Both keep adding
blank pages or whole sections (100 pages or greater) to my  document.  Please
help
me solve this!  I spent about two  weeks  deleting 150 blank pages hiding in
my book I was Validating, and   making my tables read properly.  I sent to
sent it in excellent  condition to Bookshare.  It was denied, because Bookshare
didn't think it  was an RFT (it was saved as am RTF in Word),  When I looked at
the denied  copy, it had 6 extra pages in Kes, I put it on Word to find out
what had  happened, and word added 160 blank pages hiding  throughout  my
document AND broke down all my carefully corrected tables!

--Does anyone know why blank pages or whole sections are  added?

--Does anyone know why a document saved in Kes as a RTF is  denied by
Bookshare as not being a RTF?
Thank you,
KariG

favorites at AOL Food.