[bksvol-discuss] Re: a question of applicability

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:51:51 -0500

Don't reject it. People may need that book for research purposes, to see how cancer was treated then, etc.
Amber
"I don't want to just mess with your head. I want to mess with your life.
want you to miss appointments, burn dinner, skip your homework. I want you
to tell your wife to take that moonlight stroll on the beach at Waikiki
with
the resort tennis pro while you read a few more chapters." ~ Stephen King