[bksvol-discuss] Re: a max lucado book added to the nonfiction wish list today.

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 03:35:35 -0600

I can get this from my library if the full title is Fearless: imagine your life
without fear by Max Lucado.  This is a book I would prefer proofing, but will
scan in another week or so when I can sit more if no one else can scan.  I had
another setback tonight.

I have put a hold on it and will just need to find someone to pick it up...

Valerie