[bksvol-discuss] a funny scanno

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 17:36:32 -0400

Hi all,

I thought after all the frustration I sprayed all over this list I'd give a funny scanno my wife found in the merit badge book she is currently working on. The book is called Personal Management. It teaches about managing money and time. Here is the scanno:

It is not as common as it once was for people to work for one employer throughout their careers and then receive a pension from that employer to cover living expenses during retirement. Instead, you likely will work for several employers throughout your lifetime, and your long-term financial security will depend on how well you manage your mom during your working years.