[bksvol-discuss] Re: a dark chocolate book

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 20:29:52 -0500

Hi Jamie!

My libraries didn't have the book either, but here's a blurb from Amazon.

1.
Product Details
Dark Chocolates: A bitter-sweet collection of love and life in poetry
by Deshana L. Wright
 (Paperback - Jan. 23, 2009)
Buy new
: $13.99
12 new
 from $13.07
3 used
 from $18.01
Get it by Monday, Apr. 12 if you order in the next 21 hours and choose one-day shipping.
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.

Here is the link after following the link that is the title of the book.

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Chocolates-bitter-sweet-collection-poetry/dp/1438929943/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1270776423&sr=1-1

I think this would be an interesting book.

Debby

At 12:04 AM 4/7/2010, Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote
Well, I picked a book I'd scan about Dark Chocolate but I can't find it in the library or on paperback swap. Since April is also poetry month I thought it would be appropriate but I'll keep looking.

Dark Chocolates: A bitter-sweet collection of love and life in poetry (Paperback)

~ <http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&sort=relevancerank&search-alias=books&field-author=Deshana%20L.%20Wright>Deshana L. Wright (Author) Paperback: 52 pages Publisher: AuthorHouse (January 23, 2009) Language: English ISBN-10: 1438929943 ISBN-13: 978-1438929941

Product Description

'Dark Chocolates; A bitter-sweet collection of love and life in poetry' is a metaphor that describes how love and life can sometimes be. In both life and love you must take the bitter and the sweet together in order to appreciate the full extent of your overall experience. This is not easy! The poetry encased within this book is real and straight from my heart. My poetry involves emotions and true feelings which are the result of my own bitter-sweet life experiences. These stories are stories that you will be able to relate to no matter what your background is or where you come from. I truly believe that we all learn from each other- Happy Reading!

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Great Arizona Orphan Abduction by Linda Gordon
Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: <http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497>http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497

See everything I've read this year at: <http://www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html>www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>