[bksvol-discuss] Re: Your book has been marked for more editing

  • From: Jamie Yates <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:14:37 -0400

Hi Valerie, I just checked and my original file has 33 page breaks, which is
not double page breaks since it has 32 numbered pages, a back cover and a
front cover. Would you like me to just re-submit my original file?

Jamie Y

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Flory: A Miraculous Story of Survival by Flory Van Beek