[bksvol-discuss] Yet Another 2 Submitians

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 19:57:38 -0500

1. How to Heal with Color by Ted Andrews
Simple Color Healing Techniques for Energy and Health

Everyone is affected by color. We use colors to describe our physical health,
our emotions, even our spiritual experiences. Now you can learn how to use
color to restore health and balance energy.

Popular author Ted Andrews presents an effective system for developing your
innate healing skills, including a chart that lists the beneficial colors for
over fifty physical conditions. With this easy-to-follow guide, you will learn
the basics of color healing, why it works, and simple techniques for healing
yourself and others using colored lights, candles, cloths, and charged water.
Discover how to:

. Use color to balance and restore your energy

.  Determine which colors you need using simple assessments

. Project and absorb the healing properties of color

.  Develop the ability to "sense" color with easy, fun exercises

2. How to Meet and Work with Spirit Guides by Ted Andrews
Meet Your Angels & Spirit Guides

Each of us can benefit from contact with the spiritual realm, and we often do
so without realizing it. Spirit beings serve many roles and take many forms of
expression within our lives. They inspire creativity and insight, help open us
to abundance, protect us, and serve as our companions.

In How To Meet and Work with Spirit Guides, popular author Ted Andrews teaches
you simple and effective techniques for establishing rapport with your angels
and guides. Explore meditation, divination, fragrance, crystals, and other ways
to connect with spirit helpers, and enjoy the many gifts and learning
opportunities gained by working with:

guardian angels . spirit guides . loved ones in spirit animal totems . nature
spirits . fairies

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of success. I
don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for what I do, but
that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
----