[bksvol-discuss] Y'all that scans children's books

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 17:23:08 -0500

I just got finished reading in Braille Fluffy's Spring Vacation by Kate
McMullan.
They are smaller than  Braille Magazines and takes but a minute to read,
because I tire easily and hands tingle I can't read Braille for  very long.
I just thought   y'all who scan children's books when you get the chance might
want to look up the Fluffy books to put on for folks to enjoy.
Thanks.
He's a guinea pig.
Gwen