[bksvol-discuss] Re: Word Document

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:29:56 -0500

Hi Patti,
    Download Word? Nope, it'll cost you $$$ to purchase it or the Office sweet
from Microsoft. There are alternatives like OpenOffice that provide generally
the same functionality and that can deal with MS Word files, but I don't have
any idea about their accessibility. Accessibility for such programs I would
think would be lacking, but hey it'd be cool if they worked well.

Jake