[bksvol-discuss] Word Count Disparity

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 14:57:05 -0400

This is some of the data on a book I just submitted. I've seen this kind of
word count disparity on several books I've submitted lately. I suspect that it
has occurred on all books I've submitted since the new site and I just didn't
notice before, but I don't know that for certain. Just wondering why the two
different numbers. It always seems to be a higher number in the adult content
section as well.

The book you submitted has
24 unique misspelled words
, occurring a total of 35 times out of 3,047 total words (proper nouns, acronyms
and jargon are counted as misspellings by the spell checker.)
Out of a total of 3,201 words 0 were marked as "severe" and 0 as "warning" for a
percentage of adult content of: 0%.

Evan