[bksvol-discuss] Wishlist request - Harry Potter Guide

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:25:08 -0600

I would love to see my sister-in-law's new book added to the collection. It's getting good reviews, and if you're a Harry Potter fan it's pretty neat!

It is:  "The Complete Idiot’s Guide to The World of Harry Potter" by Tere
Stouffer.

I'd donate my copy, but it was a personal gift from Tere that arrived yesterday. She didn't tell us beforehand that she lists my husband and myself in the acknowlegements - is that neat or what? smile. So no way am I letting my copy get chopped - even if I could pry it out of my husband's hands! grin.

She doesn't have an electronic copy of the final version, or she'd send it to us for bookshare. So if anyone can check this out from a library and scan it, I'd love it. If no one else could do the validation, I'd be willing to give that a shot, too, although I'm finding non-fiction books are pretty hard for me to tackle with my software.

Judy s.
cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx