[bksvol-discuss] Wish list requests

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 22:01:24 -0500

Smile, I saw these doggy related books and don't see them on the site.  But
they sound great.  Have exceded my book budget for this month or would pick
them up.

Physics for Dogs - A Crash Course in Catching Cats, Frisbees, and Cars by
John-Andrew Sandbook and Dara Flynn

GOLDEN RETRIEVER - KENNEL CLUB CLASSIC
by
Jeffrey Pepper

Publisher: Kennel Club Books
Edition: 2010 Hardback, 259 pages

ISBN: 9781593786861
2011 Dog Writers Association of America Winner -

Fourth in the Kennel Club Books' Classics series, The Golden Retriever
recognizes the ever-popular all-American breed in this one spectacular volume.
Written
by author, breeder, and judge, Jeffrey G. Pepper, this book's engaging chapters
on everything from the breed's accomplishments in performance events, to
their participation as service dogs make it much more than just "another breed
book." With more than 100 vintage and modern photographs of the breed, this
book is a must-have for every Golden owner.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.