[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish Lists for 09/10/2012

  • From: Ann Petrous <dolphinsorceress@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 11:33:05 -0400

Yes!!! I have been a huge fan of the dragonlance novels  for a few years now. A
friend of mine got me into  them. I cried while I was reading the dragonlance
chronicles. I love Flint, Caramon, Rastlyn, Lorena, Tannis, and the rest. I
also love the dragons, and even the elves, even though they are so stuffy. lol
I'm also in love with Dalamar even though he worships the black moon. lol The
Gods are so funny as well. Even some of the dark gods. How many of them have
you read? Each time I see a dragonlance novel  in the collection, I have to
grab it. lol Just let me know which ones you want, and I can take the rest. I
want to read all the novels that are yet to make the collection. Have you read
the king priest trilogy? Its really good.