[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List Request: New Book by Amy Grant

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 14:33:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jena
I hope ths is the one you are talking about.
I ordered it and I'll let you know when it comes in.

Mosaic: reflections on a life of grace
                    Grant, Amy

bares her heart and soul, offering poignant and often startling musings on
motherhood, friendship, faith, forgiveness, and redemption, and providing
inspiring insights into what it means to live authentically.

I'll let you know when it comes in.
Anastasia

Jana Jackson <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       Hi, everyone!  I would LOVE it
if someone  could scan "Mosaic: Pieces Of My Life So Far," by Amy Grant.  I'll
be glad  to validate.  Thanks!

 Jana

Jana  Jackson, Station Manager
MCTMG Christian Radio... Quickly becoming the BEST  place on the Web to listen
to your favorite Christian music!  Featuring  contemporary Christian, praise
and worship, urban gospel, and Southern  gospel!
http://www.mctmgchristianradio.com

http://mail.yahoo.com