[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List Question

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 13:24:18 -0500

Okay, I understand now. I don't mind waiting, it's not something I need right away. I'll look up the info and send it to the list.

Thanks,

Melissa

Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx wrote:
Right here where you are posting is the place for wish list requests. You will, of course, have to wait for a volunteer to decide to take it on and to acquire the book and that could take an indefinite time. The Bookshare staff, on the other hand, will use grant money to purchase a book requested for educational purposes and give it high priority.

"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine." Che Guevara The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml <http://wwww.themilitant.com>Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
             _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj: [bksvol-discuss] Wish List Question Date: 7/9/2009 8:22:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time From: mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx Reply-to: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent from the Internet (Details) table end

Where are we supposed to send wish list requests? I emailed book share
about this once, and the response I got back seemed to say that only
school related books could be requested. Anyway, there's a book I'd like
to have scanned, but it won't fit my scanner. It's one of those coffee
table type books.
Thanks,

Melissa

Dell Studio XPS Desktop: Save up to $400 - Limited Time Offer (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222466512x1201463496/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D3)