[bksvol-discuss] Wish Book just submitted -- SPINNING DISNEY'S WORLD: Memories of a Magic Kingdom Press Agent

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Book Share <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 01:21:18 -0700 (PDT)

I just submitted the wish book request: SPINNING DISNEY'S WORLD: Memories of a
Magic Kingdom Press Agent by Charles Ridgway

  I spell checked the file and corrected all of the flagged words that were
scanned wrongly. I also did a little validating. From this, I rated the file as
excellent. However, because I did not read it, there may be more errors in it
than I was able to correct. Also, because I did not read the book, I did not
write synopses but I did provide the ISBN number. I think that the validator
should be on the lookout for any missing words on a line and for any extra
marks and letters. Also, there is a lot of variant spelling of the words along
with some slang words. Therefore, using the spell checker, only, my give him or
her the wrong information about the text.If you have any questions, you can
contact me off line at barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx If the validator finds things
that are wrong or missing, I can scan in the missing parts.  Please contact me
if you decide that the file is incomplete and needs to return to Step 1.

  From cursorily looking at the text, I do not think that the validator should
have any problems with the validation process and should enjoy reading this
book. I have so much else to read that I did not have time to read this book as
well.

Barbara