[bksvol-discuss] Re: Window-Eyes free with MS Office 2010 or 2013

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 10:28:37 -0500

I often use NVDA for proofreading. It reads all the elements, at least in my good old Word 2003. It also says if it thinks something is misspelled while just reading a line, which I find helpful. However, I am thinking of buying a new version of Office, so pairing it with Window-Eyes is interesting to me.

Tracy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>