[bksvol-discuss] Re: Why men never remember and women never forget

  • From: Jim Baugh <jim.baugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 00:37:57 -0400

devi ramaseshan wrote:
Thanks. Jim.
devi

*/Jim Baugh <jim.baugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    Hello Devi,
    I scanned this book and will get it from my libarary as soon as I
    can. Sorry for the missing pages

    Jim B

    devi ramaseshan wrote:

        Dear All
        I am validating the book "Why men never remember and women
        never forget" and I find the following pages missing.
        136,153,206 and 207.
        I hate to reject this book because the scanning is
        excellant with no errors.Also the copyright page is there.I
        am almost done, I have to include these pages before I upload.
        Any help will be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance. devi

    <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43910/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail>
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43910/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail>

Hello Devi,
Attached are the missing pages. Sorry for the trouble.

Jim B

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel <http://travel.yahoo.com/hotelsearchpage;_ylc=X3oDMTFtaTIzNXVjBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw--> to find your fit.