[bksvol-discuss] Re: Who said they'd scan the Laura Ingalls Wilder books?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 18:18:18 -0400

Dear Cindy,

It's Lissi and I said I'd scan the Martha books in the Little House Series,

Down To The Bonny Glen

Little House in the Highlands

and

Little House on the Loch.

Cindy, You do a wonderful service, tracking wishes to give us direction in
choosing some of the books we work on. It's a ton of information that changes
all the time. Don't apologize when you need to double check or tweak your lists.
We're the lucky ones that you take such care to get it right.
Always with love,

Lissi