[bksvol-discuss] White type on red background et al

  • From: Cindy R <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 17:33:53 -0700 (PDT)

This may not be of any use in your situation, Bud,
since I don't know whether you are blind or sighted or
how you know what the preface looks like  -- but I've
run into similar situations, mostly with the book
covers (and bookshare had said they like, if it's
possible, to have the front and back covers and the
parts that fold into the book -- which I've been
mistakenly calling fly leafs all year). When I tried
to scan and convert the pages not only did they not
show up but sometimes it caused my scanner or the OCR
to crash. Anyway, I end up typing the information and
inserting into the appropriate place in the book.