[bksvol-discuss] Re: When replacing books

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:17:06 -0500

Pam,   have you tried to download the alleged replaced copy to determine
if it is yours or the old one.  It is entirely possible that the
replacement went through,  but that the quality assessment field got
screwed up.  There was such a bug once upon a time,  and it might very
well be back.

G.

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
06/14/2004 07:37 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] When replacing books

Hi,

Several days ago I submitted and validated what was meant to be a
replacement for My Turn, a Memoirs by Nancy Reagan. I made a note that
it was to replace the one with the fair rating. The original did not
have a synopsis. I noticed now that the fair copy is still there, with
my synopsis added. Does this mean that the replacement is in progress,
or did I leave out a step necessary for replacing books?

Pam