[bksvol-discuss] When Will There Be Good News.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 17:21:08 -0700 (PDT)

I looked it up on Amazon and it is something I'd enjoy proofing, but I have two
short (except one I'm on hold for and I don't know  how long it will take to
get it) and one long book to do, so if you or someone else wants to do it,
that's fine with me. If there's no hurry and you want me to do  it I'll be
happy to.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: