[bksvol-discuss] Re: What Happened to Carramel Flava

  • From: "Meka White" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 19:55:51 -0700

I don't think that Caramel Flava was ever in the system.

It is on the books being scanned list, however, and I'm the one scanning it.

However, In the prevalidation, it's being a real pain in the tail and it
needs some tender love and care...along with a hammer to all things that
have to do with editing, and I went to an easier book because I was
incredibly frustrated.

After I finish a couple of books this week, I'll go back to trudging away at
the bear that is this book.

BTW, it looks really, really awesome but some of it scanned horribly.

also, the table of contents is giving me fits, so I think I'm just going to
nix it and rewrite it since it looks like it got caught in a textual
blender.

Meka