[bksvol-discuss] Re: We've signed with Penguin!

  • From: Sensation Experience Official <sensationexperience.official@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 17:07:37 -0800

Hi all,
I have not much experience with the publishing company, so I don't know what kind of books we will get from them. Is there a way of finding out?
-Ulysses
On 05/03/2014 16:37, Judy s. wrote:
Wow, Madeleine, that's fantastic news for expanding out the Bookshare collection! Thanks for letting us know.

Judy s.

On 3/5/2014 3:18 PM, Madeleine Linares wrote:

Hi everyone,

We are very excited to announce that we have signed with Penguin and its many imprints. We should start receiving books from them soon, though I don't have an exact date. Please keep this in mind when choosing books to scan. As always, we can't predict what we'll get from the publishers so this is only a suggestion.

Best,

Madeleine Linares

Volunteer Coordinator

Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative

650-644-3459

volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

--
Learn more about spreading the Sensation Experience attitude
Visit our web site at: http://www.sensationexperience.com/