[bksvol-discuss] Re: Weird links with words and colours in the mind

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:29:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sarah,

The word 'synesthesia' also strikes out in the Bookshare database.  I was
going to volunteer my book on synesthesia, but I think it was Joshua
(maybe?) who said he would get the 2nd edition (I have the 1st) and scan
it in.  The book, Synesthesia: A Union of the Senses, is by Richard
Cytowic.  On Amazon, it's
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0262032961/qid=1093379019/sr=ka-2/ref=pd_ka_2/103-5878358-2779062
 in case you want to look it up.  My daughter is a synesthete, and she
said that going from 1999 to 2000 was pretty strange, since the year went
from green-yellow to blue-white (if I recall correctly).  I'll ask her
about concepts having colors, I just know that her numbers and letters are
colored.

Carrie

http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush