[bksvol-discuss] Re: We need a way to tell what the outsourcers are scanning.

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 21:44:17 -0400

yes indeed, have been burned twice, smile.

          From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx <Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
          Subject: [bksvol-discuss] We need a way to tell what the outsourcers
are scanning.
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Monday, June 29, 2009, 7:56 AM

          I checked the collection. I checked the books being scanned list. I
checked the checkout list. To the best of my knowledge I checked everything I
am supposed to check before scanning. Malcolm X talks to Young People was not
in any of those places, so I ordered it to scan. When it arrived I was working
on another one, so I put it aside. Now I just checked the collection again and
it had been added two days ago by Worth Trust.

                                                             "I find capitalism
repugnant. It is filthy, it is gross, it is alienating... because it causes
war, hypocrisy and competition." Fidel Castro

          The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex..shtml Pathfinder
Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                       _

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823281x1201398699/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=JunestepsfooterNO62)