[bksvol-discuss] Re: WISH LIST: books on making braille drawings

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:32:40 -0800 (PST)

trising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the following request: "I am
interested in any of the books by Marie Porter on
making Braille drawings"

I didn't find anything like that on Amazon, at least
with a brief search.

Does anyone on this list know of any books like that?
I put in the Amazon search both Marie Porter and
Braille drawings, and, though I didn't keep looking on
other pages, nothing came up on the first page.

G. Cindy