[bksvol-discuss] Re: Volunteer Home and Wish-list Pages updated yesterday

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:12:15 -0800

Amber, I'm really glad you posted this letter to Gustavo to the list because I was planning to scan Cane River also. Since I hadn't told anyone and you did, will you please let me know when you submit it so that I can do the validating as I already have the book.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>