[bksvol-discuss] Re: Venting

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:04:20 -0500

Cindy:

If it really stresses you out just reject.  Sometimes it's the only way.
*****
Grace

Please sponsor me in the march for independence, Walk for Opportunity in Dallas Texas. Any amount will help, no matter how small.
Proceeds benefit the National Federation of the Blind Jernigan institute.
http://nfb.convio.net/site/TR/Events/General?px=1095161&pg=personal&fr_id=1040
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>