[bksvol-discuss] Validation on Parkinson's

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 13:52:30 -0500

It seems I recall someone on one of these lists inquiring about information
on Parkinson's disease.  If this is correct,, I am validating a book wherein
the author tells of her experiences with it and gives all kinds of info.  It
is an easy validation.  All that needs to be done is stripping of headers.

After saying all that, I am willing to release it if there is someone who
needs it.  It is possible that the person who asked about info is not on
these lists, in which case I will go ahead and validate it.  My only thought
was to get it to the person in a more timely manner.

Thanks.

Sue S.